Started a 16 Week challenge to get six pack abs. go to www.iwantsixpackabs.com for info on the program. Aside from the program, I also do Weighlifting, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and High Intensity Interval Training on the treadmill.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

End of Week 10

Body fat is still the same at 9.7% It is tough to lose those last 3-4% BF. Been doing more HIIT, 4x a week instead of 2-3x. Even though BF is still the same, i notice getting more cut which I think is because of added Jiu Jitsu. On my 3rd week of Jiu Jitsu which is putting a lot of bruises on my chest, arms and legs due to grappling. Thought about posting pics but the bruises are too ugly, it looks like I have a disease or something. The bruises look like large spots and lines. I look like a mix of a cheetah and a zebra. LOL. Anyway, i'll post pics when bruises go away. Only 6 more weeks to go.

2 comments:

Sickofthegut said...

I say post a couple pics, Im sure some people wanna see what jui jitsu can do to and for you. Think of them as war wounds!

deMello said...

great results!