Started a 16 Week challenge to get six pack abs. go to www.iwantsixpackabs.com for info on the program. Aside from the program, I also do Weighlifting, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and High Intensity Interval Training on the treadmill.

Friday, November 2, 2007

End of Week 9


Bruised up chest from Jiu Jitsu


Don't mind the basket. It's not mine. hehehe


Weight 152 lbs Ht. 5'6" Age 35


Body fat 9.7% Goal is about 6-7% BF


I joined a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu club this week and had 2 sessions so far. It is like HIIT when going all out with a grappling partner. I'm winded out by the end of a 1.5 hour session. Great addition to overall fitness and conditioning. When i was done, i lost a lot of water weight and saw defined abs and obliques, it was great. Wearing that Gi uniform really makes you sweat a lot and lose water. Need to drink more water and eat more now to avoid losing muscle.



I measured body fat again and went down another 1mm on the caliper. I could not believe it but that puts me at 9.7% body fat! Wow I feel great about that!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

im jelous! single figures on the bf% scale. ur rockin man. with the extra ji jitsu your gonna carved from wood. keep it up..

Iambatman said...

Dude, you're my age!!!

You're kickin' some serious ass on this program! That is awesome.

Keep up the great work man!!!

Master Le said...

dam lol i hope you had fun on halloween. i have pictures up in my myspace profile lol chekc it out

www.myspace.com/anthonyqle

Sickofthegut said...

Thanks for the support on my blog brother. The Jujitsu is a great idea, I have always wanted to get into martial arts seriously and plan on it once I get my body in the shape I want. Man your bruised! Thats cool though, chicks dig it! :-)

Im really gonna try and push myself these next 2 weeks and see if I can shed some serious fat off of my gut. Im using your body type as a desired outcome, thought you'de like to know. You are a great inspiration to me, and Im sure plenty of others too.

Keep it up bro, 9.7%, thats awesome...Im tryin!!!