Started a 16 Week challenge to get six pack abs. go to www.iwantsixpackabs.com for info on the program. Aside from the program, I also do Weighlifting, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and High Intensity Interval Training on the treadmill.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

End of Week 6

Can't believe it is going to be week 7 already. Ate very healthy the past week (had very low bad fats and ate a lot of protein), except today which will be my cheat day for the week. Went to a party so I had potato salad, a slice of cheese pizza, and two fish tacos in corn tortillas. Bad but not too bad. Despite all that bad food for a day, my body fat has gone down to 13.7% Noticing more cut in body. Weight is 151lbs and lost another inch of my waistline in 2 weeks. Worked extra hard on the abs.

I wasn't going to post a pic every week, but decided to do it anyway. A weekly pic is a good motivator for myself (so i can work harder to show improvement for the next week). Also a good motivator for the six-pack challenge group.

4 comments:

Sickofthegut said...

thats awesome bro...you lost another inch!! Im down I think another 1/2 inch from week 7.....but Im really gonna kick my ass week 8, which starts monday!!

Better go see what the routines like....keep it up brother, cant wait to see the new pics!

Iambatman said...

Kick ass man!!! That is totally effin' awesome!!!

Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

your body is really shaping up nicely. you must have been pretty fit when you started. amazing work.really amazing....

Mauricio Segura said...

Spartan,

Your progress is good. Let´s exchange tips as you suggested.

Regards