Started a 16 Week challenge to get six pack abs. go to www.iwantsixpackabs.com for info on the program. Aside from the program, I also do Weighlifting, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and High Intensity Interval Training on the treadmill.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

End of Week 7 Pics

front
back
obliques
Still the same weight at 151 lbs. Although i was trying to gain some muscle weight by doubling the scoops of my protein drinks. Hopefully i gained some muscle, it is hard to tell. Body fat is down to 11.7% Ate lean and clean again the past week. And worked hard on HIIT. Almost half way there. Keep up the good work to my AB groupmates!!

2 comments:

Sickofthegut said...

great job bro! If I can get to what you look like now when Im at week 16 I will be happy!

I start week 9 tomorrow, and my added weight lifting, so I'll let you know how that goes!!

Keep it up bro, your body fat % is awesome!

Anonymous said...

nice...very nice...
you are lean like a fish bro..
not carved from wood just yet but lookin awsome. i would also love to look like that by w 16